linemantoolbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show off your truck

+6
Highplains Drifter
CanadianLineman
BC_boy
lewy
hotwiretamer
topgroove
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Show off your truck - Page 3 Empty Re: Show off your truck

Post  hotwiretamer Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:00 pm

MI-Lineman wrote:
hotwiretamer wrote:Anybody want to get in a "weight pool" as to how much Mikes 550 is over weight??

With that real of wire I'll bet he is 850lbs. over on his rear axles. 200 on the front when Mikes fat ass is sitting in it. laughing lol!

Luckily I'm full of hot air and so it counters my f@t @ss? Embarassed You're not very nice HT! Suspect For you're info I don't even have to fill out a DOT slip on her anymore! I shall weigh her next week with our portable scales if we have'em in our shop still (with and without me in the cab? Embarassed ) and show you all!! Finger

Sorry MI~

I just couldn't resist!

I'd still bet your over on the rear, hot air or not. pirat
hotwiretamer
hotwiretamer

http://www.bellsellshavasu.com

Back to top Go down

Show off your truck - Page 3 Empty Re: Show off your truck

Post  Highplains Drifter Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:01 pm

hotwiretamer wrote:
MI-Lineman wrote:
hotwiretamer wrote:Anybody want to get in a "weight pool" as to how much Mikes 550 is over weight??

With that real of wire I'll bet he is 850lbs. over on his rear axles. 200 on the front when Mikes fat ass is sitting in it. laughing lol!

Luckily I'm full of hot air and so it counters my f@t @ss? Embarassed You're not very nice HT! Suspect For you're info I don't even have to fill out a DOT slip on her anymore! I shall weigh her next week with our portable scales if we have'em in our shop still (with and without me in the cab? Embarassed ) and show you all!! Finger

Sorry MI~

I just couldn't resist!

I'd still bet your over on the rear, hot air or not. pirat

I am surprised they are not transporting one of these reels.......16 ft. diameter....

Show off your truck - Page 3 01110

Show off your truck - Page 3 01011

Show off your truck - Page 3 00910

Highplains Drifter
Highplains Drifter

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3